Friday, September 7, 2007

Always a blogger, never a blog....


Wow. My first (and, who are we kidding, possibly last) post. Stefanie Farnsworth told me I should do this, and as I do whatever Stefanie says (you would too if you knew her), here I am -- mostly because I did this Celebrity Look-alike thing and couldn't figure out how to post it on HER blog. But who knows, maybe I'll be good at this...I have been told I write a killer email, after all. I intend to keep this blog enormously self-absorbed. I'm fantastically interesting, and have always assumed people wanted to know more about me -- well, lucky readers -- here's your chance!!
I'll begin with the celebrity look-alike thing. I think it picked mostly people who wear glasses, like I do, because I don't really look like any of these people. Except Josh Duhamel -- people are always asking me if we're brothers...so annoying...
Tune in tomorrow for my explanation of either a) why I have an unnatural love for Oprah, or b) why I wore track pant (those are sweats) until I was 13 years old.
Feel free to vote.
BRETT

3 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

I was trying to vote, but my internet was down, plus I was trying to vote via text message like on American Idol...why haven't you set that up yet? I was voting Brett2 all night!

Ashlee said...

Stephen Colbert AND Jerry Seinfeld? I dare say you are the coolest looking person I have EVER met. EVER. Hands down. Way to work it, Brett! (Btw, how are you? I don't think I've seen you since Danielle's wedding...).

Syke! said...

Sorry Ashlee -- I don't suppose you still check this post for comments (and will probably never see this), but I'm doing awesome! And yes, I am the coolest looking person ever...I try not to rub it in too hard though. ; )